Walk, Jog or Run at YOUR pace on the Ultra Challenge Series event of your choice. Join 20,000 others in 2019 of all ages and experience for an unforgettable Challenge. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
CHOOSE YOUR CHALLENGE:
- Cotswold Way Challenge – 29/30 June
- Peak District Challenge (NEW FOR 2019!) – 13/14 July
- Chiltern Challenge (NEW ROUTE FOR 2019!) – 27/28 July
- South Coast Challenge – 31 Aug / 1 Sept
- Thames Path Challenge – 7/8 Sept
- Thames Bridges Trek – 7 Sept
- North Downs Challenge (NEW FOR 2019!) – DATE TBC
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and choose your Challenge at www.ultrachallenge.com