Are you holding a fire station open day, fete or other event? Would you like to sell our merchandise at your event to help boost your fundraising? If so, why not try our Shop in a Box scheme!
Order a Shop in a Box ahead of your next event and we’ll send you a pre-selected box of our merchandise, a price list and instructions, which are also available on the reverse of this leaflet.
Just sell as many items as you can on the day – hopefully somewhere in the region of £150 worth of merchandise – box up whatever’s left over and send it back to us free of charge. Then all you have to do pay in the money you’ve raised and your event will have helped to support injured firefighters across the UK.
We are unable to accept Shop in a Box bookings for the weekend of 28 – 30 September made AFTER Thursday 20 September due to annual leave.
How Shop In A Box Works:
One Shop in A Box will be provided per an event
1. Place an order for a Shop in a Box using the link to the form below. Please place your order with as much notice of your event as possible so we can ship it to you in time for your event.
Shop in a Box Order Form
If your event is in the next 10 days please call us on 01256 366 566.
2. When your box arrives 3 to 4 days before your event, please take some time to familiarise yourself with the products and read the information pack that we supply within it. This will give you a price list, stock list and returns information.
3. On the day we hope your event goes well – all we ask is that you display the merchandise, attempt to protect it from poor weather, and sell as much as you can. The more that’s sold the more money that is generated for the Charity.
4. At the end of your event please pack any remaining stock back into the box and contact our distributor to arrange a collection on 01273 466643 (Monday to Friday 0900 – 1700)
5. Return the box by attaching the supplied ‘Courier Return Pre-Paid Postage Slip‘ to the box. (This is in your information pack in the box – if you have lost this please contact our distributor on 01273 466643. However, please be aware that the Charity will incur a charge for replacement labels.)
6. Pay in the money raised from your Shop in a Box as soon as you can after your event using the paying in slip provided in the box. Please ensure that boxes are returned & monies paid within 14 days of your event.
7. Let us know how it went! Thank you for supporting The Fire Fighters Charity!
For more information on Shop in a Box.
Please phone or email our Trading Team using the details below:
Tel: 01256 366 566
Please note: We no longer stock, sell or provide Plastic Fireman Helmets.