Thank you for your interest in the voluntary role of Trustee for The Fire Fighters Charity.
Our Trustees govern our Charity and provide strategic direction. Day to day operations are led by our Chief Executive and Senior Leadership Team.
To be considered for the role of Trustee you must demonstrate that you:
- have the capability to operate effectively at a strategic level;
- will commit the necessary time to undertake the Trustee role; and
- have the passion and commitment to become a member of our Trustee Board.
As a volunteer, there is no remuneration for the role but ‘out of pocket’ expenses will be reimbursed.
Information for Applicants
There is an opportunity for applicants to have an informal telephone discussion about the Charity and the Trustee role should you wish to do so. To make arrangements please contact Vicki Fox on 01256 368865. This will not form part of the selection process.
For further information about The Fire Fighters Charity you can view our Strategic Plan and our most recent Impact Report.
Further information about becoming a Trustee can found on the Charity Commission website www.charitycommission.gov.uk
Click the buttons below to download the full Trustee role description and code of conduct.
If you wish to apply for this role you can do so via our online form, by email or by post.
- Complete our online application form and monitoring form by clicking on the buttons below.
- Download our application form and monitoring form, scan and return it by e-mail to email@example.com
- Post your completed application form to Vicki Fox, PA to the Executive Team, The Fire Fighters Charity, Belvedere, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 4HG
Closing date: Wednesday 23 August 2017
Applications will be shortlisted using the role description criteria. Those shortlisted will be invited to attend an interview at our Head Office in Basingstoke on either Wednesday 30 or Thursday 31 August 2017.
This role is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 and will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.