We are still open for business during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Here's all you need to know about our services, as well as all the relevant coronavirus advice and information from our trusted sources.
Although our services are being provided differently, everything we are doing continues to be delivered with the professionalism and quality our beneficiaries expect from us. Our ethos has not changed: we provide tailored support in a way that best suits you when you need it. Our 0800 389 8820 Support Line is still taking calls, where you will speak with a practitioner who'll be able to offer advice and support. Or you can make an enquiry online and a member of the team will get back to you.
Call our Support Line on 0800 389 8820
Whether you're a key worker still working on the front line or you're staying at home, we know many members of our community are worried about the virus and its implications on their mental health, physical health and social wellbeing. So we've pulled together some resources to help you keep up to date with the latest advice, both from our Charity and trusted experts.
The following people are all eligible for help from The Fire Fighters Charity (qualifying criteria applies)
• Fire services personnel (wholetime, retained, uniformed, control or support)
• Former fire personnel with five years’ service (or two if you were made redundant)
• Medically retired fire personnel (no qualifying length of service required)
• Works firefighters or former works firefighters with five years’ service
• Those who manage or assist a Fire Services Youth Scheme
• Fire services chaplains or faith leaders
• Eligible dependants of any of the above
• Fire services volunteers
If one of these applies to you or your loved one, you are a beneficiary of the Charity.
A huge thank you to everyone at the NHS for all that you are doing, from everyone at The Fire Fighters Charity. We're staying home for you and all our front line key workers. #ClapForNHS #ClapForOurCarers #WeStandWithYou #StayHomeSaveLives