- Do you want to get into a healthier routine and kick those unhealthy habits?
- Do you want to improve your fitness and diet and make a positive change?
- Do you need support in returning to work fitness and/or how to exercise without causing re-injury?
- Are you at risk of long-term health conditions?
Our Kickstart Programmes could help you on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
Whether you want to lose weight, get active or improve your overall mood, our 5-day programmes at Harcombe House and Jubilee House could be just what you need.
We offer catered accommodation and a full programme of activities and workshops, as well as access to our fully-equipped gym and pools.
The weeks include a mini health MOT with our Exercise Therapists, group-led exercise sessions and advice and support on:
- Making changes and building healthy habits
- Improving your nutrition
- Learning how to program your own exercise, based on your goals
- Sleep hygiene – and more.
After the programmes, we continue to support you through your journey to better health with online guidance from our Exercise Therapy team.
If you’re interested in joining a future programme, just fill out our quick ‘enquire about support’ form HERE and write ‘Kickstart Programme’ in the ‘How can we help you?’ box. If you have any further questions, you can contact our Assessment Practitioner team on 0800 389 8820.