If you’re a member of the UK's fire services community and need help, please contact us. Our team will listen and signpost you to the best support for your individual need.
We're here for you, for life.
The Fire Fighters Charity exists to support the health and wellbeing of the UK's fire family. Click on the tiles below for more details, or give us a call.
Can we support you?
The following people are all eligible for help from The Fire Fighters Charity (qualifying criteria may apply).
- Fire services personnel (wholetime, retained, uniformed, control and support staff)
- Former fire personnel with five years’ service (or two if you were made redundant)
- Medically retired fire personnel (no qualifying length of service required)
- Works firefighter or former works firefighters with five years’ service
- Those who manage or assist a Fire Services Youth Scheme
- Fire services chaplains or faith leaders
- Eligible dependants of any of the above
- Fire services volunteers
If one of these applies to you or your loved one, you are a beneficiary of the Charity.