Could we support you?
The following people are all eligible for help from The Fire Fighters Charity (qualifying criteria may apply).
- Fire services personnel (wholetime, retained, uniformed, control or support)
- Former fire personnel with five years’ service (or two if you were made redundant)
- Medically retired fire personnel (no qualifying length of service required)
- Works firefighter or former works firefighters with five years’ service
- Those who manage or assist a Fire Services Youth Scheme
- Fire services chaplains or faith leaders
- Eligible dependants of any of the above
- Fire services volunteers
If one of these applies to you or your loved one, you are a beneficiary of the Charity.