The Fire Fighters Charity offers specialist, lifelong support for members of the UK fire services community, empowering individuals to achieve mental, physical and social wellbeing throughout their lives.
We provide confidential, personalised support to the whole of the fire services community, delivering mental health, physical health and social wellbeing services at our centres, remotely, online and in communities around the UK. Championing the health and wellbeing of all those we support - serving, retired or dependant - we aim to ensure that our beneficiaries can live well, for life. And they’re not all firefighters. We exist to support all fire and rescue service personnel, whatever their role in the service. We are also here for all those who have retired, as well as for spouses and qualifying dependants.
The following people are all eligible for help from The Fire Fighters Charity (qualifying criteria may apply)
• Fire services personnel (wholetime, retained, uniformed, control or support)
• Former fire personnel with five years’ service (or two if you were made redundant)
• Medically retired fire personnel (no qualifying length of service required)
• Works firefighter or former works firefighters with five years’ service
• Those who manage or assist a Fire Services Youth Scheme
• Fire services chaplains or faith leaders
• Eligible dependants of any of the above
• Fire services volunteers
If one of these applies to you or your loved one, you are a beneficiary of the Charity.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.