We exist to help all serving and retired members of the UK's fire family to live healthier and happier. Here's everything you need to know about how we'll always be here for you and your loved ones.
A lifetime of support
We’re here to ensure that you and your loved ones can easily access empowering information, advice and support, whenever you need it, helping you to live healthier and happier. Whether you’re looking to make positive changes to your lifestyle, or in need of support with recovery from injury or illness, we have you covered. Furthermore, our support and how you access it is entirely tailored to you. Read more about our approach to support here.
If one of these applies to you or your loved one, you are eligible for our help*
• Fire services personnel (wholetime, retained, on-call, uniformed, control or support)
• Former fire personnel with five years’ service (or two if you were made redundant)
• Medically retired fire personnel (no qualifying length of service required)
• Works firefighters and former works firefighters with five years’ service
• Ministry of Defence firefighters and former MoD firefighters with five years’ service
• Those who manage or assist a Fire Services Youth Scheme
• Fire services chaplains or faith leaders
• Eligible dependants of any of the above
• Fire services volunteers
*(qualifying criteria may apply)
Alongside our usual physical rehabilitation, Reset, nursing and Rest and Recharge stays, as well as our online programmes and workshops, we're holding a number of specialised programmes at our three centres over the coming months.
You can find a calendar of these programmes through to March 2024 by clicking the button below.
Discover a wealth of resources on My Fire Fighters Charity
My Fire Fighters Charity is our dedicated health and wellbeing space and online community, accessible to members of the UK's fire family via desktop or through our mobile apps. Register today, log on and discover great content, interesting groups and empowering online courses, created specifically for you.
From dealing with life-changing injury or health diagnosis to an unexpected curve ball thrown up by life, here are some of the stories of those whose lives have been changed for the better by their time with The Fire Fighters Charity.