Whether you’re a small local business, a growing organisation, or a large-scale corporate, you could have a direct impact on the lives of thousands of our beneficiaries every year by making The Fire Fighters Charity your charity of choice.
We will work alongside you to build up a bespoke partnership, ensuring we meet your needs and desired results.
A top priority for us will be ensuring that the partnership delivers critical business benefits for you – and we’re confident we can achieve that from the start.
Types of partnership
We’ll work closely with you to ensure the partnership meets your aims and objectives. Here are just a few ways you could support us through a partnership:
- Donation: make a donation to our charity
- Charity of the Year: make us your Charity of the Year and encourage your employees and customers to raise money to support us
- Cause related marketing: a mutually beneficial collaboration between a corporation and a non-profit organisation, designed to promote the former’s sales and the latter’s cause
- Sponsorship: Like the look of one of our events? Or is there a natural synergy between your company and a section of our Shout! magazine? Well, why not sponsor it? Whatever the size or wherever the location of your business, we can discuss sponsorship opportunities for you at a local, regional or national level, helping you to cement your business’s reputation as a charitable member of your community, whatever its size
- Employee engagement: we can offer you a range of opportunities to boost employee engagement through a partnership with the Charity. Here’s just a few of those ways:
- Boost morale in the workforce
- Increase motivation
- Encourage teambuilding
- Gifts in kind: Donating a gift in kind is a valuable and lasting way to support us, while promoting your own business in the process
- Payroll giving: Encouraging your employees and colleagues to donate to us through their salary is a great way of supporting us, while boosting overall staff morale. We automatically receive the tax you would have paid on the donation – up to 45% more. To donate through payroll giving, your employer will need to operate a payroll giving scheme. You can contact us to find out more about this.
You can get in touch with our Corporate and Philanthropy Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01256366593.