Since its launch in 2002, the Fire Fighters Lottery has raised over £12 million for The Fire Fighters Charity, allowing us to support thousands of members of the fire service community across the UK. What’s more, we’ve also given out prizes totalling over £4.8(m) to over 7,000 winners.
You can play today, for a chance to win up to £25,000 and help us to help more people in our fire and rescue community.
What you need to know
- Tickets for The Fire Fighters Lottery cost £1 each. You can buy as many as you like online on a recurring monthly basis.
- The draw is held monthly.
- The jackpot is 20% of all the income that is brought in by the Lottery each month, up to a maximum of £25,000.
- As well as the jackpot there is a second prize of £1,000, which rolls over up to nine times until it is won.
- Thirty cash prizes of £50 are also up for grabs at each month.
- Based on the total lottery plays from 2019/20 for every £1 chance has a 1 in 3,659 chance of winning a prize.
How to enter
Simply visit our online Lottery registration page, choose how many tickets you wish to buy each month, enter your details and sign up in a few clicks.
You can also buy gift vouchers for our monthly Lottery, a gift that support us and also gives your recipient a chance to win.
Where your money goes
All the proceeds from The Fire Fighters Lottery come directly to The Fire Fighters Charity. Each £1 ticket is divided as follows:
- At least 52p from every £1 goes directly to fund the provision of The Fire Fighters Charity’s services to beneficiaries
- 22p covers the prize fund
- 26p goes towards the costs of running the lottery including the recruitment of new players.
[Figures are from the Charity’s 2019/20 audit accounts].
How winners are drawn
Our Lottery is administered by Sterling Lotteries. They draw all the winners using a random number generator that is independently tested, approved and audited.This chooses the winning number randomly from all of the numbers that have been paid for, and in the case of the rollover, there is a set percentage of the possibility of the rollover being won.
Players must be resident in Great Britain. Underage gambling is an offence, not to be sold to or by persons under the age of 16 years old. Licensed by the Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
The Fire Fighters Charity is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 5035.
Responsible person Mrs K H Griffiths, The Fire Fighters Charity, Level 6. Belvedere, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 4HG
Please gamble responsibly: www.begambleaware.org