Since its launch in 2002, the Fire Fighters Lottery has raised over £9 million for The Fire Fighters Charity, allowing us to support tens of thousands of injured firefighters across the UK. What’s more, we’ve also given out prizes totalling over £4m to nearly 6,500 winners.
You can play today, win up to £25,000 and help us to help more firefighters.
What you need to know
- Tickets for The Fire Fighters Lottery cost £1 each. You can buy as many as you like online on a recurring monthly basis.
- The draw is held monthly.
- The jackpot is 20% of all the income that is brought in by the Lottery each month, up to a maximum of £25,000.
- As well as the jackpot there is a second prize of £1,000, which rolls over up to nine times until it is won.
- Thirty cash prizes of £50 are also up for grabs at each month.
How to enter
Simply visit our online Lottery registration page, choose how many tickets you wish to buy each month, enter your details and sign up in a few clicks.
Where your money goes
All the proceeds from The Fire Fighters Lottery come directly to The Fire Fighters Charity. Each £1 ticket is divided as follows:
- At least 58p from every £1 goes directly to fund the provision of The Fire Fighters Charity’s services to beneficiaries
- 22p covers the prize fund
- 20p goes towards recruiting new players and the costs of running the Lottery.
[Figures are from the Charity’s 2015/16 audit accounts].
Players must be resident in Great Britain. Underage gambling is an offence, not to be sold to or by persons under the age of 16 years old. Licensed by the Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
Please gamble responsibly: www.begambleaware.org