Through the Engage and Grow Portfolio and its associated projects we will engage and build stronger bonds with a growing number of beneficiaries and supporters, increase awareness amongst the fire services community and invest in lifelong associations. We will diversify and grow our income to provide the additional funds necessary to achieve our plan.
By 2025 we will…
- see increased service usage, directly attributable to higher levels of awareness and engagement in the workforce, with those of you who are retired and with families in our community
- know that you, our supporters and beneficiaries, have become more engaged year on year, through evidence, including an annual Supporter Engagement Survey
- have inspired funders with our new model of health and wellbeing provision resulting in increasing levels of income annually, from a significantly expanded supporter base, new activity and high value, multi-year partnerships.
To achieve this, we will…
- launch an accessible online community and accompanying app that brings us closer to those we support and those who support us, enabling high levels of personalised engagement and social interaction
- develop digital campaigns in all income streams that inspire audiences and encourage effortless donations with a test and learn attitude, reducing risk and raising more money
- proactively engage with all of you who work in fire stations across the UK, ensuring regular contact through our network of loyal volunteers
- uplift our income by targeting high value funding opportunities in corporate, trusts and philanthropy and developing multi-year partnerships
- build life-long associations through inspiring donor journeys that offer our supporters opportunities to engage in many ways, including considering leaving a Gift in their Will.
See below for the other three core areas from our 2020-2025 Strategic Plan, or click here to go back to the main page.