We started 2021 in a national lockdown, before slowly seeing restrictions ease throughout the year – but these changing times and new challenges didn’t stop our incredible fundraisers going all out to ensure our Charity was supported throughout.
Now, we want to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you – we couldn’t have done it without you.
From Charity campaigns like our Brew With A Crew, in partnership with Typhoo, to virtual (and eventually face-to-face) Car Washes and some epic individual and group challenges, we’ve seen it all – with all funds raised going directly towards supporting our fire services community.
Here are just a few of the highlights from January to June 2021. You can find details on all of them by registering for MyFFC and clicking below for the full article.
- Bag It and Bank It Recycling
- Beneficiary’s fire engine bar appears on George Clarke’s Amazing Spaces
- Fire Family Challenge continues to grow in success
- National Car Wash powers through
- Our Charity partners continue their incredible support
- Brew With A Crew
- Welcoming more regular donors and lottery players
- Morrisons Foundation makes a splash
We have dedicated groups for a lot of these fundraising events in MyFFC. Register today to check out everything from our ‘All things Clothes Recycling’ group to the Fire Family Challenge and Challengers group and Car Wash group, where you can see what other services and stations are up to and share your own photos and experiences.
Thank you to ALL of you – you’re amazing!